Fun with Mud



We had some rain today, it was very nice! The ground has been especially hard lately because of the heat, but today, lots of rain, which means LOTS of mud.

This is an old picture (which explains the snow), but its about how I looked this afternoon after digging a particularly wonderful hole in the mud. The humans (as usual) were not very pleased, but what great fun it was!



I heard the human woman saying that she purchased something called a "dremel" that would "take care of those razor sharp claws of mine". I have no idea what she's talking about. My claws are perfect, perfect for digging craters and mud holes big enough to lay in. I don't understand why she would want to "clip" them at all.

My claws are also great at getting her undivided attention. I simply bounce, bounce, bounce, wooo and claw her leg and she jumps up to do my bidding. If I didn't have my sharp claws, I wouldn't be able to do that, now would I?

Humans are silly

Comments