The evil eye



The human woman says that I have a "look". I have no idea what she's talking about. She claims that she can tell how I act that I have to go potty, she's a nutcase.



Ok, granted, I get a little rough when I have to go outside, and I do tend to run around really fast if I have a certain need that has to be taken care of (wouldn't you if you were dependent upon someone opening a door in order for you to do your business?)

We just got done with a rousing game of riccochet queen of the bed. I always win. The object of the game is to allow me to win, and I get the bed. Loki tries to pull me off the bed, but he's really puny and is just annoying. He'll get me in a head lock, and I'll just lay there, humoring him, then I'll whip around and scare the crap out of him. He's thrown himself off the bed trying to get away from my pretty teeth. Sam knows better, he just stands at the foot of the bed and barks at me. He's no fool.

Once I have the entire bed, I'll skitter around and mess up the covers, because that drives the human woman nuts. She had the gall to laugh at me today, because she put the slippery cover on the bed, and when I jumped on the bed, I slid right off of it. I made her pay for her laughter with a swipe of my finely honed claws. Nobody laughs at me!

I would also like to point out that it is December, and I still haven't gotten my horrible skin allergy thing. I attribute it to the fact that I'm demanding to be let out to lay on the cool ground more than usual.

Speaking of which, even though I just came back in, I want to be let out again. Time to claw the human woman and make the "I want" noise.

Meeshka
Queen of the bed.

Comments

  1. If "the look" doesn't work, push your cold nose on the woman. That should make her jump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother also says I have a "certain look" when I have to go outside to "pee pee" and "poo poo" (I hate the stupid double words also!) Then my dad will ask me if I have the pleadin' need, if I need to drain the lizard, make my bladder gladder, pince a loaf, drop some friends off at the curb, etc. All of which I find not at all funny. Do I tease them before they walk into the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment