What's this lump doing in our bed?


I wanted to thank all of you for your concerns about possible changes to my house. I assure you, the human woman is allergic to hairless puppies and refuses to have any.

There were also requests for pictures of me sitting on the human woman's head, but I don't have any. This is as close as I could get to that sort of picture. Apparently the human woman wanted to nap, and so did we, so we gave her the usual portion of bed and took our usual portion. You can see me using her as a pillow, she's good for that.



They've since purchased a king sized bed (and about time too) so we have a lot more room to sprawl out, and I've taken over the head of the bed... the human woman still gets the same portion as before (don't want to spoil her).

I'll get the human man to take a picture of me sitting on her head one of these days and post it.

Meeshka (rightful owner of the head of the bed, and the head of the human woman)

Comments

  1. I bet you have lots of pictures of you sitting on her head, but you probably exchanged them for Cheez Whiz and belly rubs. Can't say I blame you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good picture - it shows that the Huskies have taken control of the bed, as they should!

    I'm glad you don't have a hairless puppy coming to live with you. My humans don't want any of them either. They would rather have Huskies. Who could blame them???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment