You can't deny my prettiness



Yes, I'm posing.



The human woman had the camera out, so I had to pose for her. Its so rare that she takes the camera out, I have no idea what compelled her to take pictures today, I'm not at my best.

I've had an upset stomach lately, and the human woman tried to poison us with rice last night. Of all human foods to give us, she gives us rice. That's such a crock of crap. She could have given us that big piece of teriyaki chicken she ate, but no... she's a pig, and we got rice.

I kept hacking up rice last night, and my stomach was upset. The human woman felt compelled to inspect my poo, so I gave her something really interesting to inspect. That'll teach her to be nosy. Can't even poo in peace.

World bed domination continues. I heard a rumor that a fellow husky peed on their owner. That takes a lot of guts, congrats to the pee husky for that! Remember, HULA members, we don't want to be too daring in our exploits, as they have opposable thumbs and have mastered the locking of the crates, so don't do anything that may get you locked up in solitary confinement where you can't be a pest.

Ok, that's about it for today, just wanted to show you my prettiness actually.

Tonight... claw the human woman on the head.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:06 PM

    nice, cozy place you got here :)..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment