Where was MY invitation?

This my own personal opinion, mind you... this is just what I think...

Does Pamela Anderson marry anyone that actually BATHES?

About the only reason I would want to get invited to Pam and Kid Rock's wedding (has he looked in a mirror lately... not so much a kid anymore) is for the food, and the ambiance of dead things from that lack of water use.

I just don't get it. The whole marriage thing is funky for huskies. Smell someone's butt and you land in divorce court and lose half your chew bones. Um, don't think so!

Other human laws are silly too, like driving on the correct side of the road. Then they make these windy, curvy roads and its impossible to get anywhere because everyone is always going the same way that you are. I don't know how many times I've been in the truck, sitting in traffic, and the road on the other side doesn't have traffic, so why can't we go on that road! OOOH NO, that's for the "other" way traffic. Well, if people really wanted to go the other way, then it would be filled with cars going that way, but since EVERYONE is going this way, it makes more sense if people could just drive their cars in the other way, to get to this way.

Ok, that probably didn't make sense because you couldn't see my paws flying in the directions as I was describing them to you... so nevermind.

Meeshka
(visuals are key to directional ranting apparently)

Comments

  1. Mum told me Im not allowed to tell you what I think of Pam Anderson :-)

    No Fair - Censorship is Stupid!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment