Blogathon Sponsors!

Ok, according to the blogathon forum, its ok for me to give out the payment instructions, since they are apparently still having issues getting the e-mails out (they're getting a new ISP, so hopefully next year will go smoother).

You can either pay by check:
Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue
P.O. Box 21202
Philadelphia, PA 19114-0702

or go here to pay by paypal:
Use Paypal


There's a paypal button, just click it and then put in a comment that you are a blogathon sponsor.

Phone: (866) 65-RESCUE (if you have any questions, press 0 and leave a message)

Thank you for your patience, and I hope everyone had fun. Look forward to doing it again next year!

Meeshka
(woofwoof, you can still go after the chickens in you want)

Comments

  1. I made my donation, but didn't put in a comment - sorry (dterrell-that's my mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we pledged twice (because the stupid system wouldn't let us update the pledge amount), can we combine both amounts into one check/one envelope, or should we send the pledges in separately?

    And your update came just in time for the chicken. There were only two left in the entire species when I stopped eating them. I guess they can repopulate the Earth now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, and if you made more than one sponsor pledge, you can just add them up and make one payment.

    I have the list, so the rescue is letting me know when you pay and I claw you off the list (can't trust the human woman).

    Way to go with the chickens Woofwoof, I just hope they don't repopulate so fast that they'll have another sanctuary next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Meeshka, we will send our pledge out today. We had wondered when that email would come. Congratulations on doing so well for HTHNBR.

    The Siberians of D'Azul

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cheque's in the email! Paypaled it this minute. Thanks for the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment