Give it To ME!

The human man has been feeling sickly again, which means only one thing: KLEENEX!

I love kleenex. Very tasty, especially used. He has the gall to leave it on his computer table and then yell at me when I try to get it! Can you believe that.

So, I waited for him to leave the room, actually all of them left the room, but the kleenex was still too far away for me to reach. THWARTED!

Then I thought that perhaps they always yell at me because I just help myself to it, so I figured I would simply try to ask for it.

woo
nothing.

Woo
nothing

WOO!

The human woman came in, I dutifully pointed at the kleenex and told her in my cute fluffy look "excuse me, I'm sure the human man left those for me to have, so could you please get them off the table for me?"

She threw them away.

Lesson learned: don't ask, just take and who cares if you sweep expensive computer gadgets off the table, they shouldn't leave them on the table anyway.

Meeshka
(I need my daily fiber)

Comments

  1. Hey, you are right! Some minutes ago I did the same to get some of the Philadelphia cream cheese that was on the table, but nobody gave me some of the yummy cream cheese!!!
    I should have just taken it without asking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dakota jumps up and gets the used Kleenex right off the table. Almost every day. She just did it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kleenex too Meeshka! I don't see why we can't have them, they throw them away anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment