Sam's Favorite New Sleepy Position

Since Uncle Jack is here, the humans are keeping the bedroom door closed, so we're forced to find new loungy spots througout the house. Sam has hogged the half of the couch that is now upstairs and is calling it his own.

I prefer the air vent near the half a couch, Loki (the suck up mutant) curls up beside the human woman.

Today, Uncle Jack learned my "I want" noise. He was eating something and selfishly kept it to himself, so I gave him the "I want" noise, expecting him to just drop the goody on the floor for me, as the humans are trained to do. This did not happen. Therefore, I was forced to claw him. You should have heard the shriek. It was glorious. He still didn't drop the goody, so he's going to be harder to train than the humans apparently.

Meeshka
(nobody can resist the "I want" noise)

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:53 PM

    So, when do we get to see pictures of you with Uncle Jack? We're beginning to wonder if he's "real"!! We would really like to see some clawing, or "greeting" pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me have some "what about me" whimpers... but they aren't very effective ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are hard to train! I have finally trained my Mom to give me a treat when I stand in front of the open pantry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment