Tip # 584 On How To Drive The Humans Insane

Apparently the best thing to do, is do nothing.

We're just laying around after a rough day in the yard, and suddenly both humans come bolting out of their chairs and racing for the stairs. The human man peels off and runs for the bedroom.

We woke up and were like "WHAT?"

Apparently they heard one of the yippy neighbor dogs whining and thought one of us was in pain or something. They were running around because they couldn't remember if we were outside or not (gee... that's nice, guess I need to claw more).

They were so relieved that we were fine, they hugged and petted us. For nothing. All we were doing was napping.

The humans get stranger and stranger every day.

Meeshka
(Hey, I didn't do anything, how about a cookie?)

Comments

  1. Well, you are fast, so I suppose that you could have been outside, and then ran really fast inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I like doing nothing and getting hugged and petted as a result.

    Keep up the good work (or napping).

    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one Meeshka. I appreciate how you mix it up on the humans. One of my favorites is to find a nice, quiet, out of the way place and watch The Mom scurry around when she can't 'find' me. It's usually good for several minutes of laughter.
    And I always get a yummy when I am located!

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:46 PM

    I know one. Dakota went swimming one day and was so tired when we came home, she let her tail sag the resi of the night (normally, it curls over her back). The moms freaked - they thought it was broken or she was very sick. They almost took her to the emergency vet! She was fine the next day, of course. I keep trying to get her to do it again, but she won't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Meeshka ! You sure keep your humans on their toes !

    Love
    Opy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment