I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Copper.

Things I would love to get for Christmas:

1. Five freakin minutes alone without a gimpy bothering me
2. A ride in the truck to meet people
3. A large raw roast of my very own
4. Every dog buying one of my cool HULA t-shirts or bumper stickers so I can be a millionairehusky and buy my own house.

Things I do not want to get for Christmas:
1. Nail clipping
2. Brushed
3. More gimpies

I tag A04, Holly, Fu-Fu, Opy, Sadie.

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Comments