Tuesday, November 27, 2007

That Wacky Human Woman


DSC02694.JPG
Originally uploaded by Shmoomeema
The human woman was just sitting around and someone poked her in the eye with an icepick. Yes, selfish-grain time. She refuses to get out of bed to post a new tv show that I wrote, so here's a picture of me in my fluffy fineness.

Think of it as a pre-empted show for the George Foreman Grill or something.

Meeshka
(all I want for Christmas is a set of opposable thumbs... and those cool ginzu knives)

4 comments:

IndyPindy said...

How selfish of your human. My human woman had a selfishgrain the other day. Wah wah wah.

Hey, I tagged you, come see the rules on my blog.

cyber-sibes said...

Oh these lazy humans... You know they would expect us to perform our duties, even if we had selfish-grains. That is a lovely picture of you, Meeshka,you do indeed look finely fluffy.

BTW, we re-awarded you with the Be the Blog award, check it out on our blog.

Wooos & a-rooos,
Star 7 the Jack a-roo.
PS - Maybe you should go sit on her head?

Windswept's Diamond Royale, CGC, TDIT said...

Well I love the photo, you are the most BE-WOOOO-TIFUL! but am looking forward to the newest episode!

*Royal*

Wolfie said...

Meeska and knives...not a good visual!