Did I say today?

Maybe I'll be better rested tomorrow.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:26 PM

    Well, as I see it... you are the Queen, and you can get up from your nap whenever you wish!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seem to have a lot in common.

    I'm just sayin'


    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so understand -

    My human makes moans and groans every morning -

    Each day she thinks she'll sleep more the next night -

    Good lukhk today -

    Nap on!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Napping is very important. I'm just sayin'...

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's what I did all day too. It must be contagious!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you have your priorities straight!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment