Post 2

This morning, as I was just about to claw the human woman awake so she could get busy typing up my post, the phone rang. I hate when I’m interrupted from a good clawing. The phone call was nothing about me, so who cares, I’m just mad that I didn’t sufficiently awaken the human woman.

If she gets up on her own, she stumbles around, usually straight for the coffee pot and then it takes her hours and hours to actually be coherent.

If I claw her awake, she wakes up really quick and moves very fast to do my bidding.

She’s currently sipping a cup of coffee and looking at me bleary eyed and actually came up with this suggestion... you’ll never believe this one:

why don’t you just do the 100 bottles of beer on the wall for posts? You know, 1 post would be:
100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around....

then the next post will be: 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

I clawed her, don’t worry, that’s not going to be happening.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:49 AM

    Wooo Meeshka.... did you get some coffee. The humans had Starbucks this morning and gave us the brown wrapper thing to shred. That was fun!
    Hugs, Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. But 100 bottles of AGJ on the table has some appeal for my mom!

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. My humans are sipping coffee right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humans are so lazy.

    Bear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment