Post 25


Hmm, I don’t know if this is a good sign or not. I received an e-mail from Sam’s iPhone and this is what I got.

I guess its a good sign that he’s making some progress, but I didn’t think there were lakes in the U.S. that had water with sharks in it.

Hmm, now that I think about it... California would be the other way than what the wind was blowing. Drat, ok, next time we send him off in a balloon, I really need to check the weather reports to see which way the wind is blowing. There’s a good chance that he make it to Huffle’s house before he makes it to California, so please keep an eye out for colorful balloons and a whining black husky in a harness waving frantically Huffle.

Comments

  1. As long as he doesn't sleep with the fishes, he'll be okay!

    Luv khonkhwers all!

    H&K,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't beleive that Sam has an iPhone and I don't.....
    I've got to get some better help here.

    Dakota of the East

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking up... but I can't see him yet!

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment