Post 5

Good lord, I can’t even trust the human woman to count. I said post 4, she types post 5. I explained the number 4 by the number of claw marks on her arm for messing that up.

The humans were waiting for a repair person to show up, yes, Uncle Jack is here, so things break, that’s normal. The phone call this morning was the repair person saying he wasn’t going to get there until the afternoon, now the humans are all cranky about how this affects their starbucks run. Everything revolves around starbucks around here, but I should be thankful. Its that coffee goodness that gets the humans moving every day. If it wasn’t for that, who knows if they would be able to operate the can opener for us.

(5 minutes passes)

Speaking of coffee, the stupid human woman stopped in mid post and went up for coffee, then she got lost, then she forgot the coffee cup, then she went back upstairs and forgot what she was doing up there, so I had to herd her back down here AND make sure she remembered her cup.

I’m pretty sure that we’ll need to hire me a care giver if they keep getting senile. I don’t think that I would write it like this stupid human though. My favorite part is the last line, where she’s upset when someone told her that the ad was accurate. Um, don’t ask for an opinion if you don’t want the real answer.

Humans!!!

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Ahhh Starbucks. The humans got that here this morning and didn't share!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these trips to Starbucks should also involve trips to Dairy Queen for you.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment