Infiltrating Terrorist Squirrel Colonies

Comments

  1. HAHAHHAHHA

    what a funny Comic!!!

    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just headed out to look -

    The one I saw on my walk - recently departed in the street - did not look like that!

    Great underkhover work -

    I'm sure you'll be able to find Osama Skhwirrel Laden SOON!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's pretty funny, Queen Meeshka..and your friend looks something like the squirrel I've been chasin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL!!!

    Where can I get that costume!
    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  5. "This looks like a job for...... the Mutatoe" - perfect choice! Good luck, Loki!

    Woos & a-roos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Mutatoe? I thought that was a squirrel. I was going to call out the HULA members!

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very clever disguise but I'm not sure you'd be able to swing from our birdfeeder with that on.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea right up until the other dogs attack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They aren't that smart, I think this will definitely fool them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment