Saturday, March 28, 2009

Award Time


Yep, this time I didn't even have to steal it (all of them belong to me anyway, as I am the queen of the entire world), its nice the Huffle Mawson (honorary husky and actual HULA Hoop member) honored me with it, so here it is along with the rules:

The rules for the award say I have to post the award on my blog, add the link to the award, then:

1. Pass it on to furries that do the hidey.

2. Share it with woofies that are good friends & protect us all.

So, with that said and since I'm in the middle of a nap, if you like the award and you qualify, go for it, you all deserve it as well if you are reading my blog.

Meeshka

2 comments:

Tracey and Huffle said...

No matter how you get them, awards are always nice.

Huffle Mawson

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

WOW!

Khongrats...I got it too - akhtually TWO!

Now don't woo feel special?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: My mom wanted to khall dibbs on the chokholate bunnies!