Woo

I thought that with the spineless bionic hip knee puppy Sam being in seclusion (he's taking his seclusion way too seriously, and now likens himself to Brian Wilson and is creating some album that consists of snippets from Fox news without leaving the aerobed) I'd have a lot of time to use and abuse the human woman. On the contrary, she spends most of her time running up and down the stairs to do Sam's bidding. I'm not happy about this development at all.

This afternoon I was even so starved for attention that I allowed her to think that she was able to lure me into the bathroom, where I allowed the clipping of 4 nails for the price of oyster cracker bribes, just to get some one on one human woman time. This morning I used her as a trampoline and drew blood, so I guess that's what started the whole kick to clip my nails. She will never get them all at the same time and tomorrow I'll be sure to shred that new pillow of hers.

Earlier today I struck this pathetic pose in an attempt to get some attention. It did work, as she got out the dental chew bone, smeared the tasty poultry toothpaste on it and held it for me to chew on. Once again, I speared her hand with my lethal dew claw as punishment, and to her credit, she just let me do it. I think I'm wearing her down with my moping, pouting, and fluffy poses. I suspect that I will be back as the queen of attention once I throw in the pathetic sigh of loneliness and then I'll spear her in the eye when she bends down to pet me.

Comments

  1. I have heard those massive sighs of disappointment can be enough to deliver liverGREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your furry clever plan will reap you a bounty in crack-whiz, livergreat, and copious amounts of oyster crackers, maybe even a few used Kleenexes thrown in fur good measure!

    a-roos to yous,
    Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes!

    I see tissues in your future!

    Great pathetikh pose by the way!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I think I even heard the *sigh* sound effekhts!
    PeePeeEssWoo: My word is WINGETI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv the pose!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very complex strategy. Combine guilt with pain and you get attentions! I am in awe.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent pose. That should be worth oyster crackers all by itself.

    But letting a nail trim happen? Never.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my snow-shoes trimmed and didn't get any of those oyster cracker things. Hrumph!
    Love,
    Ammy
    PS: Do you mean the Brian Wilson from Fox News or the Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing an excellent job of making the human woman feel guilty, and giving her some payback!

    Love the pose!

    When will Sammie be out of "isolation"?

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definately suggest a nice wizzing of the new pillow and then her eye will burn when she lays upon it.
    Sizzle!

    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooooo! Great planning. Woo need to look a wittle more pathetic. Maybe woo will git an extra milkbone or HH cookie.

    Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment