Saturday, August 07, 2010

More Outpouring of support for Bear-Bear (and a Mutatoe Incident)

As we wait for the slow wheels of justice to grind, I wanted to share the outpouring of concern and support from the Dog Blogging community. This is just a small example of those who support Bear-Bear:

Indy’s Corner

Khyra’s Khorner

The Thundering Herd

Jan’s Funny Farm

The Magicsleighdogs

Cyber Sibes

Stumpy’s Daily Dose ‘o’ Dirtville

Biloxi’s Blue No More

Holly’s House

Juniorbabee and Orion

Ozzball or Ozzie


I’d post more, but my paw was cramping from all the cutting and pasting.

On a lighter note, the humans have been very distraught over Bear-Bear’s death. They’ve been a bit on edge and sleep deprived, but paying a LOT more attention and lavishing us with goodies because they know even more how precious life is (we dogs keep trying to tell them, but do they listen? NOOOOO!).

Anyhoo, yesterday the human woman was out back with the Mutatoe and from Mutatoe says, he cornered a 4-foot long vicious reptile. He told me that he subdued it, but it escaped and slithered away like the coward it was.

Here is an actual picture of the not so evil Maryland Black Rat Snake:


















Here is what actually happened when Mutatoe encountered the Maryland Black Rat Snake:
Luckily, the snake was unable to swallow Mutatoe because of his ample ass.

6 comments:

Huffle Mawson said...

I do worry about the Mutatoe sometimes. He makes up a lot of stories! Like the killer black lab at the vet office, and this.

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Hmmm... I have never heard of a mutatoe before, i am going to have to pay closer attention!

Mango said...

Snake! EEEEE! I would FREAK if I saw one of those.

Slobbers,
mango

Indy said...

I once flipped a snake over with my nose. Dad freaked out and insisted on checking my entire body RIGHT THEN. So embarrassing!

Painter Pack said...

I don't think I would like snakes. But I'm a big scaredy sibe.

MBB

Alasandra said...

This is our Mommy when we sees a snake

Blood Curdling SCREAM!!!!!!! then lound voice SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!

She scares us so we hope those snake critters stay away so Mommy won't turn into a Scream Machine. ~AFSS