My Hobbies

Comments

  1. Queen Natasha approves of this activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it's cheating if you have such clueless prey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does it look like your ass is more ample than his? Maybe time for the Queen's diet?

    * duck *

    ** I bet you'd eat the duck too **

    ReplyDelete
  4. That never works for me cuz they just ignore me when I pounce.

    Khady Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favorite hobbies too, whether it be Clueless Steve or Clueless Wilbur.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monty must be taking lessons from you!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, several of the FiveSibes do that to their naive little sis! It gets her every time!

    PS - Congrats on being the "site of the moment" on the Top Siberian Husky Sites webpage" Just saw it!

    http://siberianhusky.gotop100.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS - great artwork! Kudos to the artist!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment