Mutatoe World

OH MY GOSH! The lies Meeshka tells about me and little Sammy (my chew toy), I can't believe how she lies about me! I'm just a cute little puppy and there's nothing wrong with my foot, she's just jealous that she doesn't have a cute poofy foot like mine. I think she's mutant, she's all fluffy and has all that fur and she's got matted po-po hair and stuff. I'm sleek and cute, and adorable, and still look like a puppy so of course I'm going to get all of the attention from the humans, who aren't that bad at all, they're very nice actually, and I like the sleepy pants because they smell interesting when that nice lady drops food in her lap and stuff, and I just don't understand where all of that anger is coming from, I'm guessing that its balled up in all that fur, and I mean come on, she does mean things to me all the time, she tries to hump me, and she's really heavy, I mean fat heavy, and I just fall down because I'm just a cute little puppy with a very special foot that she's jealous of, and then she plays way too hard with me, she's always biting my neck and trying to throw me around and all I want to do is look cute and do my cute little play bow and she just comes right up to me and grabs me for no reason whatsoever, and then sometimes when I want to invite her to play she attacks me and chases me around the yard, and she steals all of the tasty sticks and says they are hers and we don't get anything and I think thatsEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Sigh... sorry everyone. I have no idea how he got on the blog. It won't happen again.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. It is a good thing you discovered him, Meeshka. All that stuff about nice humans almost made me hack up my kibble lite.
    -Magnum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Oh Meeshka, you really need to keep better tabs on those boys! As strong, independent, big boned, fluffy girls, we really need to keep a tight reign on them.

    I do believe some head slamming is called for in regards to his blatent act of terrorism against you.

    Girl Power!

    Hollybollyboo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:24 AM

    Good job getting things back under control, QM!! I was getting a bit worried there for a while ... phew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:03 AM

    I tot what was going on??
    Good think you got things back in control Meeshka

    ~ fufu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Meeshka,

    You have to be very careful when there are little brothers around--they will always try to twist things to make you look bad and themselves look good. I"m sure you've been working hard at his training, but it is a long and involved task, I'm sure.

    I guess you can't really rely on him for the Jan. 1 action, huh? Just remember, the BC + Renzo brigade is ready to jump in whenever you need us (though honestly, it'll be mostly Tansy and me--our boys aren't much more work-inclined than yours, I don't think)

    Pippin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Whoa! I didn't know WHAT was going on for a minute there! The Ao4 is still on tap for 1 JAN. Though like Pippin said, the girls are more the workers around here than the boys.
    Tail wags,
    Storm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:20 PM

    That mutatoe is stupid like Lex!

    (My Human said that the cartoon is cute, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Passwords Meeshka. Use a password so they can't get on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh - he's even more annoying than he seems in your marvelously written blogs, Meeshka!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment