New Online Petzine

The folks at Dig & Scratch have asked me to link to them (since I'm world famous and will be ruling the world soon... it was most generous of them to ask my permission).

I've gone out and taken a look at their material. Edgy, eclectic, thought provoking, and as always, from a human point of view (those selfish humans), and no guest dog articles yet (I say yet, they'd better get some soon or the link goes away!)

Check it out, they just started. I hope we'll be able to gleen some human intel from it in our bid to take over the world. Remember, I just link to interesting stuff, so don't blame me for what they write... they're only humans remember.

Dig and Scratch

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Awww, thanks, Meeshka. And don't fret -- our blogger's dog Max frequently offers up observations on life and poop-eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures on there. I need to tell Hershey to submit that picture of his nose to them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment