Pssst, Get Ready

Ok everyhusky (and dog) I've calculated the best possible day for our test take-over of the world.

Searching back into the history of humans, it seems that they have a big celebration for what they call "the end of the year". It happens, oddly enough, at the end of the human calendar year.

The humans usually go out the night before the end of the year, or stay home and have parties on the night before the end of the year. Typically they get stupid drunk on their beverages, do silly things, and set off stupid fireworks when the human clock thing strikes midnight, celebrating the "end of the year".

In order for us to determine if our true take-over of the world will actually work, or whether we require specialized training, we will have a mock "take-over the world" training session.

This session will occur on 1 January 2007 (by the human calendar). That is the day when most humans will be incompacitated from their drinking and partying. Most humans will be unable to get out of the bed, unless they run to the white bowl to horka. This will be the perfect day to take advantage of their weaknesses and test our skills to ensure we're fully prepared for the take-over. If we happen to take-over the world on 1 January 2007, then that's an added bonus, but I highly suspect we'll need some additional specialized training in the next year before our true attempt.

Remember; if the humans party at your house, don't partake of the alcohol, even if its within easy reach. We need all of you bright and alert for the next day's activities. Mind control and furry force is authorized for this training session.

In order for me to determine the success of our training mission, I will need reports back that detail the following:

  1. A trip to the ER vet for no reason at all.
  2. Destruction of household items
  3. Poking the humans in the butt while they horka in the white drinking bowl
  4. A short escape that requires the humans to chase you, catch you, then horka (hopefully not on you)
  5. Leaping on the incompacitated humans at will
  6. Causing the humans to just give you an entire bag of food, rather than the usual meager portion.
So, start your training sessions, get ready for that day, and let me know how successful you are in your attempt to take over your own little corner of the world.

Meeshka
(Queen of the everything)

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Meeshka,

    I am way ahead of my training already! I now have my human spoon feeding me, along with Abby and even Samuel has her spoon feeding him!

    We will continue to work on our humans and you can keep giving us pointers and support in our training!

    I salute you!

    Hollybollyboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, #4 strikes a bit too close to home for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so exciting.. Can I join???

    ~ fufu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:21 AM

    We are SO ready for this! And I'm VERY good at the butt-poke!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy! Oh boy! This will be fun!
    -Magnum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doodles is ready and waiting!! Justs today, I showed Da momma a boo-boo on my foot -- I figured it would keep her worried and off guard, now I can surf the counters!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment