We don't understand how it has come to pass that something called HULA exists without our being charter members. While we haven't seen an official application form, we feel that we more than meet what we gather to be your criteria (frankly, we invented this stuff).
1) Demonstrating Disruptive Behavior... We have SO many to choose from on this one, it was a really hard call, but we decided to go with the day we were at the dog run, and, once our human was lulled into submission, foolishly playing with others of her own kind, thinking the fences that were good enough for for all those other dogs would be good enough for the likes of US, we found a spot to squiggle through, and so, of course, we did! Then, we ran in circles, around and around the dog run, while more and more of the humans came running out to follow us. Oddly, the only one who didn't seem to be in a panic over our safety was OURS! She stayed disturbingly calm, and just ambled on over to the gate... with our leashes... and delicious TREATS she knew we could not resist, so we came back in, for our delicious TREATS! The rest of the humans were very, very upset though.... It was the funniest joke ever. And apparently very disruptive...
2) Cause Humans to Freak Out for no Real Reason: Again... with so many options to choose from, it was hard to no which one to go with. But, we decided on this one, which, admittedly, could just have easily have been in category 1. The second day we were in our new house, our human went outside to talk to some other human who was doing things to our backyard. We realized, way before she did, that he had LEFT THE GATE OPEN!!!!! She NEVER leaves gates open! NEVER! Not gates, or doors, or even windows. Nothing. So we knew we needed to take advantage of this opportunity to go exploring, because we realized we would not be getting another one anytime soon. So off we went! By the time she noticed the gate was open (oddly, the other human who was back there neglected to mention he'd left the gate open until she realized it was. We keep hoping we'll see him again, but it hasn't happened yet....), we were nowhere to be seen. She called everyone she knew, even her parents! People left work, came racing over in their cars, everyone was looking for us! Eventually they found us... Back in our own backyard. We just wanted to go have a little look around, where did they think we were planning to go, anyway?
3) Destroy Something: OK, let's see ... between the two of us... more shoes than most people own in a lifetime, a pair of glasses, at least three cell phones, more pairs of jeans than anyone could ever count, one laptop, one sofa, one coffee table, a LOT of books (Sasha's puppy specialty), a couple of baby gates, and just a lot of random stuff.
4) Human Behavior Modification: We could go through a massive list of small things, here, but our recent work on this front has been quite impressive, if we do say so ourselves. We got her to buy us our own house. With our own backyard. And a car, too! Soon enough, she'll be getting us a puppy, although she may not quite realize it yet. Oh, and we hit her in the face every morning until she wakes up, to get started on our day's entertainment!
5) Humans Dress You Up: Oh no. Here, Meeshka, we beg to differ. She would not dare. We dress her up. In our hair. It's all over every single thing she owns. She doesn't even notice anymore. Most of the time, it's even all tangled up in her hair!
6) Love of Kleenex: Kleenex is fine, we guess. But we don't see what all the fuss is about, over Kleenex, in a world where there is such a thing as CAT POOP!!! That's the good stuff Meeshka! Seriously. If you haven't had any yet, you need to get that human woman of yours to get you some. It's the best stuff in the world. We can't think of anything we like better. Really, nothing.
Sasha & Sita
P.S. We'd like to learn some of your claw sharpening techniques please? Our human's starting to sleep through her morning beatings! That might be what we need to get her back on track.
(Well... I agree to disagree about the kleenex, regardless, congratulations!)