12 Hours To Go


Hey everyhusky, dog, and girl-girl!

Yep, only 12 hours to go until Blogathon starts up. I’m very excited and can’t wait to get going, as I’ve been saving up all of the material from the past few weeks for just this special event. I can’t tell you how hard its been not ranting about the things the human woman and man do, and the gimpy suck up mutatoe and spineless bionic hip Sammy. Really, its been eating me alive not being able to tell you all the things in my world for lo these many human weeks.

But that moratorium ends in just 12 short hours... and then the fun really begins.

I’d love to stay and chat, but I have to go to bed. I have a very long day ahead of me tomorrow, and I hope you can join me.

Thanks to everyone for their pledges and support to a great cause, and I’ll see you tomorrow with games, prizes, and who knows what else.

Meeshka
(the nap-time fluffy husky)

Comments

  1. Wow, you have more sponsers than anybody else - 82!!!!! This is going to make a lot of hmeless & needy huskies VERY happy, good job!

    Nighty-night Meeshka! I made my humans clear their schedule tomorow so I can get to the computer all day & all night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet dreams, fluffy husky queen! Mom went on her trip and completely ignored our claws, but before she left she promised to check in with you in the morning and after she gets back to her two legged skinfriends house tomorrow night to show our support and remind you that we are all behind you, in the meantime, CONGRATULATIONS on your excellent cyber support, we're in awe, and "we're not worthy".....that Chili just loves obscure quotes....,
    manykisses
    The River Hill Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited!!! I will be reading each post with great interest! My human has been a bit under the weather, but I will demand her to allow me on the puter! I am keeping all paws crossed for prize winnings!!

    Good luck!!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your highness, we are all up and ready to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment