3rd Prize Fest Goes to...


Sitka and Tia, congratulations you've won an authentic (that means real) 2005 North Wapiti Kennels Iditarod Patch! Donated by Karen Ramstead, you can sew this patch on your favorite leash or collar and wear it proudly!

Second prize goes to Steve and Kat! Congratulations you two for not only staying up this long and blogging for a great charity, but for managing to post comments on my blog when I have been oh so lacking in commenting back.
I blame it all on the human woman since I've been forced to take over all the typing since the bug zapper incident. You get this... very soft, strange looking husky stuffie.


Ok everyone, this is going to be the last Prize Fest of the night. Remember, after blogathon is over and I get my much deserved rest, there will be a drawing where ALL registered sponsors are eligible for really cool prizes that I'll figure out after I wake up.

Ok, are you ready for last prize fest? I'm sure you're not, but here goes:

In the 2007 Fur-ever homes, what is Shiloh's new name?

Meeshka (I think we're down to 5 posts left)

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:32 AM

    Wow Meeshka.. That is a totally cool patch! I am not sure where I will put it. I may put it on my NICE new harness that you assisted my human with. Don't you think I could fool people into thinking I run on Karen's team, ha rooo rooo roo roo I crack myself up! Thank you again. You are SOO sweet!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:32 AM

    ohh. Dakota and Holly rang in at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dima!

    (You don't have to give us another prize. We don't want to be hogs, but we are trying to stay awake!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mom is out on the deck dancing around because it's raining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All you huskies type way too fast, or my human is way too slow. doodeedooo, could you please speed it up woman? Sorry, I went on a rant, the answer of course, is Dima

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dog, everyone was quick on that one.

    We're pretty good at finding things but had to finish our breakfast before we could read this post.

    Congrats,
    T&E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are our manners? Thank you for the stuffie!!

    Also, our mom wants to know where you got the sleepy pants that Sitka won at the beginning of Blogathon. I think she wants some.

    S&K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Meeshka. Sorry, I napped there for a few. Remember, I had a very long day, and I wasn't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment