Congratulation Steve and Kat!!!



Steve and Kat have just won the autographed Iditarod booty worn by one of Karen Ramstead’s “Pretty Sled Dogs” in the 2007 Iditarod!

Way to go you two and I hope your humans aren’t doing stupid things with turkey sandwiches and bug zappers.

And now, the gratuitous plug for HTH! Remember, Karen Ramstead will be speaking at Penn’s Peak in Jim Thorpe, PA on 5 August 2007 and tickets are still available at the discounted price on the HTH main page!

This is a once in a lifetime chance to meet a true Iditarod musher and hear her inspirational talk about shucking the human life and spending all of her time pampering and playing with her purebred siberian huskies and running that race once a year. Ok, it’ll be a lot more exciting than that so you better go buy your tickets right this very second or I’ll stomp my tiny little delicate fluffy feet and pout... you don’t want me doing that!

In case you were wondering, I haven’t bothered to go check on the human woman yet... its awfully hot out there, so I’m sure she’s fine laying under the deck with all of the mosquitos and stuff.

Remember, there are two more booties that will be given away sometime between now and 9am sunday, so stay tuned for those, and other really cool stuff.

Meeshka
(enjoy the frito feet smell Steve and Kat)

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:33 PM

    Way to go Steve and Kat! I have a signed bandana from Karen. Well, mom has it up on a shelf where I can't get to it. It is on a husky stuffie that she won't let me touch either. I hope that bootie brings some good smells.

    Ummm.. Meeshka.. you may want to go check on the woman. You know, just to make sure she does not need water or something or perhaps a cracker while you eat all of her snacks, ha roo!

    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...maybe this would be a good time to go help yourself to some of the GOOD treats, before you go chek on her.
    Hope you get a good showing for the Iditarod lady, she's our kinda gal!
    (I keep telling my humom to give it all up and go get another dozen huskies.)

    Star, Iditarod sleddog-wanna-be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard The Mom going on and on about that Iditarod woman. Sigh. I guess she's going. Maybe you can get her to drag your human woman out from under the deck? After all, you can't risk hurting your claws - you need to keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Steve and Kat. Wow Meeshka, Hope your human woman is ok out there and didnt step into some water while holding the bug zapper.
    Sooky

    ReplyDelete
  5. All right! We are totally excited. Thanks!

    Steve and Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Steve and Kat.

    But Meeshka, if you don't check on her soon, who's going to feed you dinner?

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Steve and Kat!!!

    I sure wish I lived closer so I could meet the famous Karen in person!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment