Congratulations Kapp Pack!

Even though the site says “giver of life” (or something like that) it also means Eve (a giver of life), so I’m going to give it to you!

The human woman appears to be drooping again. I figured that if she got a latte, stopped playing with the bug zapper and ate some pinwheels (which, do I need to remind you, aren’t as good as malomars) that she could manage to stay awake a while longer, but apparently I was wrong. All I did was get up to stretch and she just lolled right over in the chair. Eesh.

On a happier note, I received some good HULA training information from the foster human woman of the North Carolina pups just now:

“They earned their HULA stripes tonight, by completely trashing a room when they were left alone for about 15 minutes. Which I would generally NEVER do, but had to talk to one of my contractors and it took a while. Uh, the bag of beef jerky in my purse on the floor from today's drive from NJ probably was what got the party started. I came back to find they had destroyed some of the jerky, some of its bag, a comb from my purse, some papers from my purse, the coin purse part of my wallet, and some of a roll of paper towels. In addition, they had knocked over a glass of ginger ale I thought was out of reach and tracked that everywhere, and lastly of course, made one pile and one puddle. When I started cleaning it up, they switched off between trying to steal my trash bag, and body-slamming each other into the sticky ginger-ale mess.”

Oh, there’s nothing like puppies covered in sticky ginger-ale to make your night! I’m so very proud of their training.

Meeshka
(I’m having a brain fart and can’t think of a closer)

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:34 AM

    Congrats Knapp Pack! You guys are on a roll right now. I saw you win over at Steve, Kat and Wilber's blog too. Way to go you smart doggies!

    Oh Meeshka.. don't let the woman droop!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo...that made the human woman very happy. She told me she has never seen a red/white husky stuffy like me before. Maybe I will get extra treats tonight...you'll have to check out our blog later to see what treats we had tonight....of course, after blogathon and your marathon nap.

    -Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Kapp Pack!! I have finally gotten caught up on reading and commenting on the posts. Took me a while cuz the stupid humans ran errands and went to dinner and shut off the laptop!

    Great job destroying things in the purse!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppies will be puppies. All you can do is laugh at them 'cuz if you don't, you'll be banging your head against the wall within 48 hours.

    T&E

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoos for the PUPS!

    Bet we ALL know who the ringleader was!

    Any bets???

    Maybe you could get one of the pups to khome make your hu-mom woman stop drooping!

    Hanging with ya!

    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kapp Pack, You guys were fast.
    Sooky

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a foster dog we had.....he was CRAZY and got into one of dad's "pack-rat" boxes....mom thought is was pretty funny he picked a box full of stuff that wasn't that important...at least to her.

    -Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:41 AM

    I like the way Khyra thinks. Want a puppy, Meeshka? Or three?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't let the human sleep!!! If you can't sleep, neither can she. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay Pinesmellingwoman!

    head to Meeshka's house -

    it will help get the drooping hu-mom woman out of her stupor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:12 AM

    But I fear the claw. I am pretty sure Meeshka would not be pleased with that turn of events.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment