Congratulations Sitka!


Sitka is the winner of our first prize of Blogathon!

Yes, Devo is now called Yukon and he’s very happy in his new fur-ever home!

Congratulations Sitka, now your humans will be able to lounge around in stupid sleepy pants just like my human woman. Get use to seeing them, I’m sure they’ll never take them off (and if you’re lucky, maybe they’ll even wash them once in a while).

For those of you that were interested in the very tasty rawhides that are filled with tasty things (I highly recommend them), they’re made by Redbarn and come in exciting flavors like: Steak and Egg, Ham and Cheese, and peanut butter and jelly!

The human woman loves to give us these because its chipped rawhide and not one big massive hunk of rawhide. She’s paranoid about the whole swallowing of a whole rawhide and either choking to death on it or getting it caught in our stomachs and intestines. Plus she freaks out if she gives us a chewie and it has a big knob on the end, she’s always afraid it’ll get stuck in our throats. I swear, she takes all the fun out of anything, just sucks the fun right out of the room.

I’m surprised she doesn’t cut our food up into tiny pieces and feeds it to us in a spoon. Hmm, wait a minute, I kinda like that idea now that I think about it. Maybe I’ll gack on some food at lunch and see if she breaks out the knife and spoon for me.

Meeshka
(Oh, that bite is too big, can you cut that up a bit more?)

Comments

  1. My hu-mom has a box of treats on the way to us now from sitstay.com - including some of those bully sticks you all howl about -

    I'll let you know what I think of 'em - as well as the other treats I made her buy me!

    Woos!

    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 AM

    Woo Meeshka!
    Thanks for posting about those rawhide chips. I must steal the human's credit card and buy some for myself, ha roo!!! I am super excited that Yukon has a great home!!! I am also excited about the sleepy pants. Mom loves them (darn sleepy pants). I think I will keep it a secret from her and put them up for Christmas, ha roooO!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, way to implement your human behavior modification!

    -Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody had to go shopping for a new pair of shoes today but didn't take all of the credit cards.(big evil grin)

    So we added some more to our pledge and now we're going to go order some of the chipped rawhides. Pups with a credit card, Momma will never notice if we do a little shopping of our own.

    Belly Rubs,
    Tasha & Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... our mom wanted those pants and we thought if we could win them, we wouldn't have to buy her a present. Too bad we're too busy to check in time. Sitka is really on top of things!

    Steve and Kat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment