Congratulations!

Congratulations Kodo and how appropriate that you named Snickers. You've won this very special autographed picture of Karen's Pretty Sled Dogs, and look who is out in front leading.

For those of you who may not know, Karen lost her faithful and wonderful lead dog Snickers during the 2007 Iditarod to a stomach ulcer, an illness that is tragically common in athletic dogs. In Snickers' name, Karen has even started a fund to help research, find the cause and find a cure for this illness.

Please note, that the picture does not have that annoying glare thing near the top, that's the human woman's flash.



Ok, now for second place, the winner is HOLLY!!!!!
Way to go Holly, you get this fabulous little laying down wolf howling ... thing. Really, its cute, no really it is, really.

Ok, for two more prizes: in the HTH Husky "We Like to Lounge" section, who is a professional lounger?

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:33 AM

    I am lost :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am soooo happy!! I just love stuffies!!! Thank you Meeshka! I really wanted to win a prize, and this one is perfect for me!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Isis is the professional lounger

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOWOOORRRR! My human is so excited so I figured I would make some noise with her. She's ranting about what an amazing prize and how I need to thank Meeshka.
    Thank you Meeshka, it really is a cool prize. Now can I get a treat?

    Kodo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so slow. We just found it. Isis.

    Steve and Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly, I think it is really cute.

    "Lassie" is on Discovery Kids. Those wolves sure look like huskies.

    "Is Timmie in the well"

    Eva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment