How Exciting!

OOOH everyhusky, dog, and girl-girl!

This is very exciting, as of right now we are ever so close to hitting the $1,000 mark! I'm so excited I nearly piddled on the carpet when I hit that refresh button!

I'm overwhelmed by everyone's wonderful generosity, words nearly escape me... but not really.

I hope you will indulge my boring posts from now until blogathon, because I'm keeping the good stuff for all of you who so generously sponsored. You will be in for quite a treat for 48 posts starting at 9am (eastern human time) 28 July 2007 (of the human calendar), or wooo, woo woooooo (in husky) and bark, yap yip (in dog), and I'm sorry, but I don't speak hamsterrier girl girl, so if you could let me know the translation for other hamsterriers, I would appreciate it.

I'm hoping that we can make an all time record of sponsors, and to help motivate you and those you inundate with reminders to sponsor me, here is yet another cool prize that can be won during blogathon:



What is more perfect for blogathon than an official "My dog walks all over me!" t-shirt!
Force your humans to wear this shirt and tell the world who really is boss of your house! This shirt is available in whatever size the winner needs, so all you need to do is sponsor me and you could win this exciting t-shirt. But wait, there's more! If the winner would like, I can include a small bundle of my fluff along with the shirt (either on the shirt, or in a small baggie).

So, keep sponsoring, this is but a mere sampling of the cool stuff we have for contest winners. More pictures of contest stuff coming soon.
Meeshka
(got plenty of fluff to go around)

Comments

  1. Queen Meeshka!!!! Queen Meeshka!!! Queen Meeshka!!!!

    You and only YOU are in the LEAD for the blogathon with the MOSTEST money!!!! DoInG tHe HaPpY hUsKy DaNcE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:47 PM

    Meeshka
    I'm trying to get my human to sponsor you again this year but she is complaining she has no money because me and my mutant brother got into some rat poison and cost her like 1000 dollars or some stupid thing.

    I'm gonna try to find some money under the couch or something to help. I might even consider giving up treats for the month.

    Blog on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have now TOPPED last years amount, and are at $1025.00!!!!

    I think that shirt would look fabulous on my human, cuz we definitely OWN her!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meeshka, you're over $1000.00!!!!!
    Go Huskies!
    Woo-hooos,
    Star

    ...............................................................
    Sherman needs our prayers now...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment