I've been Tagged

As if I didn’t have enough to do, what with now walking the sleepy human woman around the house like an overdose victim, Indy decided to tag me.

Ok, so here are the questions and answers. Due to my limited time constraints, I’ll tag others after I wake up when blogathon is over.

1.) Where is your favorite place to sleep? Oh, that’s easy, the most comfy spot of all is sleeping right on the human woman’s head. Although slightly bumpy, its actually very comfy.

2.) Is there a specific trick your humans make you do to get treats? Um... no, but I do make them fetch me a treat whenever I feel like having one. I also make them talk in high pitched squeeky voices asking me if I want the treat. Sometimes they get so used to talking like that, that I’ve heard them tell each other that they were at work and asked a co-worker if they’d like something in that high pitched squeeky voice.

3.) If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all with anyone, what would you do, and with whom? Hmmm, good question. I think that I’d really like to spend the entire day in the Kleenex factory with all of my good friends and make the human woman blow her nose and feed us kleenex. What? Is that too personal?

4.) What is your favorite toy? The suck up gimpy Mutatoe, of course. I love that squeaking sound he makes when I slam his head into the ground.

5.) If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change? I would be queen of the earth, humans would stay home with us and tend to our every whim, and buildings would be made out of livergreat. Ok, so that’s a few things that I would change... sue me.

Meeshka
(livergreat buildings... SO COOL!)

Comments

  1. great answers Meeshka......buildings of livergreat would be SO awesome

    -Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:35 PM

    Oh, yes, I must agree. Great answers. Wow a house made of livergreat. I guess it would not last too long ;)
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, livergreat buildings! I could eat and eat and eat and eat......

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:41 PM

    You could make the shingles out of the Red Barn Rawhide Bones and the doors out of the bully sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn hu-mom of mine - she just returned from the store - I was trying to send her 'buy livergreat buy livergreat' thoughts BUT she did't get any -

    She did by me a vanilla yogurt so she could mash 'some too ripe for her and her hu-mom to eat with it' and stuff in an empty marrow bone then pop in the freezer for later!

    I'm still wondering why your silly woman ate turkey - everyone knows that!

    I think that's why Butter's foster mom lets them have those turkey sandwich kits with bones - so they'll get tired and napzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -

    Keep up the good work!

    Khyra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment