A Moment of Silence for the Passing of a Sweet Pup


I hate to put a damper on the festivities, but Pippin’s comment made me aware that one of our dogs with blogs members has crossed over the rainbow bridge.

I’m sure Oscar would want us all to go ahead and have fun and enjoy this time, but I just wanted to take a moment and have everyone helping me with blogathon go to Oscar’s blog and send their condolences to his human woman.

Run free Oscar, run free with Nikki, the old guy-guy Nova and that other dogs with blogs that have passed before you... and say hi to Fu-Fu for us while you’re there.

Meeshka
(sniff)

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:32 PM

    I know Meeshka.. this is so sad. It was so sudden. We went this morning and left his parents a message. I just can't believe it. What a sweetheart he was.
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meeshka,

    Doing great with the blogathon again buddy - we will try and keep you entertained alittle later on when all the U.S doggies are sleepies.

    Very sad news about Oscar - mum has cried more than a few tears today for our sweet little friend :(

    Love
    Opy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment