New HULA Member: Sasha

I realized that I never joined HULA, when my entire life is geared around it.

1. Demonstrating Disruptive Behavior
Every day. This morning, for example, I wanted water at 3 am. There was some DOWNSTAIRS, but I didn't feel like going down, so I rattled the bowl in the human bedroom till human dad got up and took care of it. I sleep around the toilet bowl (I sent you a picture of that before) so I am in the way.
Whenever a human gets up from the sofa, I jump in their spot. I wake my humans up to let me out very early in the morning, but when they come down the steps, I'm asleep on the sofa. I've eaten fudge, chocolate covered espresso beans, motrin, you name it.

2. Cause Humans to freak out for no real reason
I've had a couple seizures, and I try to plan them for 2 am, so they have to get up and take me to the ER vet. By the time they get there, I'm fine.
I like to stop eating for a couple days, just so they think something is up.

3. Destroy Something
I've eaten a million hardback books, phone books, candles, cantaloupe...I've stolen cakes from the counter.

4. Human behavior modification:
Oh, easy. My humans give me liverwurst every night before bed. They always share their meals with me, and usually give me the last tasty bite of any snack. One human in my house is trained to go into the pantry and get treats every time he goes into the hallway where the pantry is. He'll also share crackers and mustard with me.

5. Humans dress you up
I also sent you the shirt picture. Sigh. I also was made to wear a bee and a ladybug costume once. I'll send pictures, if I didn't already shred them.

6. Love of Kleenex
OOH, I love eating boxes of Kleenex !!

I hope you find me worthy of HULA.

Regards, Sasha

Congratulations Sasha, and welcome to the HULA Hoop
By the way, Sasha, Isis, and Ray JUST ate some gum and their humans are freaking out and calling poison control, who I'm sure will say they're fine, but way to blow $75 human bucks you guys.

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Congrats Sasha on becoming a Hula member.
    Sooky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:12 PM

    Welcome to the Hula Hoop Sasha! Humm.. let us know how the gum situation turns out. We will turn into your blog to see if you post an update :)
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get my hu-mom off her butt and get my application Sled-Ex'd to you!

    I think I'm worthy but that is for MY HUMBLE QUEEN to detfurmine -

    Woos,

    Khyra

    Congrats to Sasha - any Sibers for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too add my best wishes to Sasha, a most worthy HULA member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm back. The humans were at an event for rescue, and they password protected the computer, so I couldn't even blog till NOW.
    So while they were gone, we got into bottle caps (the candy, not the metal things) and a pack of gum. The gum didn't have the bad stuff in it, so they just made a $55 phone call to find out we're fine, but may get some diarrhea.
    Great job so far on Blogathon, Meeshka!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Lucky day on the gum. When I ate gum my hume knew that it had the bad stuff in it. I got rushed to the pet clinic where my hume's daughter (who also lives with me) works. She put something in my eye, and then somehow I started throwing up everywhere. To make it worse, it was like show and tell (show and watch?)! My hume watched me, the daughter watched me, and the little person that also lives with me watched. There was some conversation about how the littlest one needed to know what happens when she leaves her stuff out. At least she got the blame for a change...usually it's me in hot water for foraging in her wake. Gum has now been banished from the house so I don't have to worry about a repeat episode, though there have been comments about the next time I get into chocolate hidden for Christmas stockings...

    Wolfie SD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Sasha! Very well deserved!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment