Oh this is a very sad day!

The other day when I saw Tashi I asked her how mom and my dad (her grandfather) was doing, and she said fine, but she said it in that sorta “fine” way, like she probably didn’t really know anything. She never calls mom because mom always needs money, and Tashi got her money handling gene from mom, so they’re always asking each other for money, so I’m guessing she never called mom, otherwise she would have told me that my dad passed away!

I was going to go out and show you my dad, because I look like him so much and I also act like him a lot, and then show you a picture of mom so you could compare it to Tashi (who is a spitting image of mom) and there at the bottom of the page was a picture of dad and the ol’ “In Loving Memory” thing!

This is horrible! Not only is it thundering, but now I’m dadless! Nobody bothered to call me and tell me! I’m sure mom took all of his money and squandered it on lotto tickets and generic smokes (gee, don’t know where Tashi got those habits from)

Here is a picture of my mom Beaner and me when I was a tiny little puppy:



and if you go here and scroll down near the bottom, there’s a picture of my dad: Aesir’s Red Dawg, and his tribute is also at the bottom.

sniff
Meeshka

Comments

  1. awww...so sorry to hear about that Meeshka....it's too bad you can't rely on your siblings...

    -Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh Meeshka -

    That's so sad -

    And as I read your post AND checked the link you included, it rumbled here -

    I'm a brave one - I don't need a t-shirt to wear BUT my mom told my stupid Golden Retriever khousin's people about THE SHIRT - and my mom put an ASU - Arizona State University - t-shirt on Merdie the wonder golden earlier this week JUST IN KHASE!

    HUGS MY QUEEN,

    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Meeshka, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. They really should have called you.
    Hugs, Sooky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meeshka, we are sorry for your loss and wanted you to know that your not really dadless, your dad is just keeping an eye on you from up above now.

    Kodo&Miya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:06 AM

    Oh Meeshka... we are sorry here too. You really should have been told about this.

    Oh.. major thunder here now....
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Meeshka, I am so sorry about your dad!! What a horrible way to find out his is gone! He lived a great long life, and will greet you one day at the bridge so you can be reunited! But, hopefully that is not for a very long time!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're sorry that you had to find out in such a thoughtless way.

    We can see where you got your fluffieness.

    T&E

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:19 AM

    Oh, poor Red. Out of probably 30 huskies I met the first day I visited Aesir, Red was both the biggest and the handsomest. His fluff and his good looks live on in you.

    He must have passed away that week that Tashi was in Las Vegas. There's about a two-and-a-half day gap in her memory, all she knows is she woke up with a new tattoo and wearing somebody else's shirt. Tashi says to tell you she's sorry her bender prevented her from getting the news to you. I think she means it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh, Meeshka, we're so sorry for your loss, words can't express how our sorrow for you.
    Mom just got back to her friends house from the Eric Clapton Crossroads Festival, and told us she's just tooooo worn out to keep up with the blog for the rest of the night, sorry our human is so lazy, but I made her promise to at least come tell you we're all pulling for you, girl, and even if our humans won't cooperate, we'll be up all night, sending mental support. Tell your humom to put on the espresso, from last years effort, doesn't look like you can count on her to stay up with you either. that's okay, whoooo needs humans when you have huskies?
    Love you, and manykisses from the River Hill Pack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Meeshka,
    Tristin and I are SO sorry to hear about your dad. Your dad is up at the bridge playing with our sister Nanook. Waiting for all of us. He is looking down on you and believe me he is proud!!! God speed.

    Love and licks,
    Quincy & Tristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. My woooo-est condolences, Meeshka. it's hard to lose family. You come from a line of very beautiful huskies, those pictures are awesome!

    Star

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment