Only 9 More Hours to Go


AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to 29 July by the human calendar, and we’re going on hour.... hmmm...I don’t have enough paw pads to count that high and frankly I’m a bit distracted at the moment.

To throw off the gimpy suck up mutatoe and the spineless bionic hip puppy Sam, the human woman went upstairs and did all of the preparation for going to bed, including giving us goldfish crackers... MY goldfish cracker blogathon snacks mind you, and then she turned out the light and I thought for sure I was going to have to do some serious whup clawing if she headed for that bed, but she went downstairs and sat in front of the powerbook like a good little minion and waited me to come down and dictate.

I guess she realized that if she didn’t do that, the suck up gimpy mutatoe would pitch a fit and scream until she got him his crackers and tucked him into bed. He was actually fooled for a good hour before realizing that she wasn’t in the bed and finally came down, gave us both a dirty look, curled up on the cushy pillow with his nasty sucked on lime green shirt and fell asleep.

Ok, I feel like giving out a really REALLY good prize now, so the first commenter that can tell me what the name Yeva means, will get the totally cool and very fluffy (almost as fluffy as me) Red stuffed husky (as seen here)

Meeshka
(the human woman is drooping again)




Comments

  1. Anonymous12:03 AM

    My mom, Carolina, thinks it means Eve.... but we aren't so sure....

    ReplyDelete
  2. life or life-giving is the meaning....human woman was took quick to give the answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:05 AM

    Breath of Life, maybe??
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eve or Life.
    Sooky

    ReplyDelete
  5. google says form of eve. Sure is a nice red stuffy. Looks like my sis, Miya.

    Kodo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn - I wanted to win a red sibe to go with my red sibe t-shirt!

    Is the grand prize going to be Meeshka?

    Or at least a play date with her???

    I'll try and keep my hu-mom here for a bit longer - I know you'll appreciate our support!

    Keep your hu-mom woman working for ya Girl!

    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. meeshka you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to let you know I'm still hanging in, Meeshka.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:17 AM

    Big thunder and lightning here. No rain, but rain is not a requirement for shirting, as I understand it.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of thunder and lightening here. The Mom weenied out and turned off the laptop!!! Honestly. I had to sneak out of the bedroom and sign back on to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:26 AM

    well now we have thunder and lightening here in GA.

    HUgs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment