Welcome To Blogathon!


Hello everyhusky, dog, girl-girl, and yes, even humans (eesh), Welcome to Blogathon 2007!

I tell you, its been a battle this morning getting the human woman awake and ready. Just to be on the safe side, I clawed her awake at 5:30 am because I was hungry, and to make sure she was up and ready, sitting at the computer to transcribe my woo.

She fed us, then tried to go back to bed. Nope, I clawed her awake again. She tried to get us to go outside, but we knew her plan and refused to go. So she tried to curl up on the half of a couch upstairs. Sam jumped on her head, I clawed her and gimpy suck up mutatoe yapped in her ear. She then managed to sneak off into the bedroom and locked us out. We clawed at the door until she let us back in, then we jumped on her. She finally gave and up stayed out of bed after that.

So here we are at the beginning of Blogathon! I just got done chasing the gimpy suck up mutatoe throughout the house, disturbing everyone and now I’m ready to sit down and entertain all of you for the next 24 hours (49 posts) with cartoons, pictures, stories, HULA Hoop induction ceremonies, and yes PRIZES!!!!

For all of you that got up early to join me and thought there would be a prize at the very beginning... um, no. Good things come to those who wait patiently and tap their sharpened claws against the bare feet of their humans.

Pull up a cushy bed, snack if you got them, and hope you enjoy the show.

Meeshka
(is this over with yet?)

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:01 AM

    Ha roo Meeshka! Good Morning! We are super excited and are here with our comfy couch, ha roo!!!

    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Meeshka!
    I made sure my human was up to open the office door. Didn't want to miss a minute!

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo, Meeshka. We are so excited blogathon is here. COnsider us huskies-in-training. Mom told me we are going to have to do this for MaPaw next year.I told mom I have to learn from the best!

    -Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Yawn*
    Good morning Meeshka, Queen of the Bologathon! Let the blogging begin!

    Woos,
    Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'morning Meeshka! :)

    I'm trying to make my first rounds before the next post, but I don't know if that's gonna happen LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogging, Meeshka! We can't wait to read what you have to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Meeshka! We're excited to follow you're cool stories and cartoons during Blogathon! It works out great since we have to stay up anyway!

    Steve and Kat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment