Well, that was a bit of a mess

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is a bit fuzzy tonight.

I never expected anyone to guess Kate Bush, but Tasha and Eva pulled that out quick. The kleenex was very tasty and you win a stylish husky key chain. Let me know if you prefer black/white husky or gray/white husky. That also doesn't count against the two prize rule.

As far as the winner of the mom and pup goes... well, Mud Monster and DWB happens to be a volunteer for HTH just playing along for fun, so she doesn't win.

Khyra... you almost had it, but Yaya? I'm sure little Yeva the life giver won't like to be called Yaya, but hey, its 3:30 am, so I'll give it to you anyway, I'm sure it was just tired claws on the keyboard. That means you've hit your two prizes until free for all prize fest.

If anyone didn't pipe up because they thought someone else won, then let me know and I'll throw another one into the hopper for free for all prize fest.

Meeshka
(my brain is leaking now)

Comments

  1. Way to go Tasha and Eva and Khyra!! I had no clue on either!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:36 AM

    Wow, Way to go T&W and Khyra... I was with Holly on this one.. clueless!

    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Queen of the Fluffy, we'd like the gray and white key chain. Since I don't think "turn right, turn left and 3rd driveway on the right" will with the post office, we'll get our address to you when Momma has more of a brain.

    (Holly, you were too busy winning the cookies)

    Sleepy Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meeshka, are you and your human still awake?

    Just five hours to go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment