What Have We learned Tonight?

Well, we learned an awful lot about Malomars that we really didn't need to know. By the way, Alfredo died a horrible eaten death.

We've learned not to trust the human woman around the bug zapper, or trust her to stay awake for 24 hours. Yeah, just when its ending she comes stomping down the stairs all sleepy and raring to go after her long coma.

We've also learned that eating strawberry gum isn't a great thing after all, but the most important thing we learned was that if you do yack it up after you eat it... blame someone else.

And we learned that when it thunders here, it seems to thunder everywhere, therefore Merryland is the center of the world, and all over the world, dogs are wearing stupid looking shirts.

What have you learned from Blogathon 2007?

Meeshka
(I have enough paw pads to count how long before I crawl into bed)

Comments

  1. We've learned that we can stay up all night. We learned that we have some great friends who will stay up all night with us. And we learned that Wilbur gets cranky when we stay up all night.

    Steve and Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:32 AM

    Wow Meeshka.. those are all great things. I have learned that I can stay up all night long and be on th PC for 24 hours (ok, almost) to support you and my friends. I also realized and learned that Tia, on th other hand, cannot!!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learned that you are as entertaining as always, and your human is still mean and stupid.

    You give away great gifts, and have great contests that test our very tired minds throughout the night!

    It has been a pure pleasure, and I have loved being a part of it!

    But next year, you better be the one who gets all the treats and snacks instead of your selfish human woman!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned not to eat 20 pieces of strawberry gum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned that there are drawbacks to only being able to have dial-up internet service when it comes to contests!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We learned that as the hours tick by, Momma needs spellcheck more than ever.

    She needs some fresh air, so she's going next door to feed their cat, bunny and turtle. Wonder why she won't let us go with?

    T&E

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned that there are some wonderful huskies and friends out there who make our lives fun and wonderful.
    I also learned that The Mom sleeps very soundly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've learned that I can control the humom, even from halfway across the country, even when she's dead on her feet from hanging out at an outdoor music festival for 12 hours, and swore when she got back to the house all she was going to do was sleep. I've learned that this computer thing she's on all the time is a Great Tool for making new friends and allies, But....most important, I've verified what I always suspected...HUSKY'S RULE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment