Post 60

In my final post for the night before I go up and snack on some oyster crackers, sit on the human woman's head and watch a bit of tv, I just wanted to officially announce one more HULA member:

Khady!

Yes, that little pup has made some remarkable leaps and bounds in HULA qualifications lately and I just couldn't help but give her the recognition she's due. You have to nurture these young pups, cultivate them so that they grow up to become fine, outstanding HULA operatives.

Pictures are worth more than words, and so I give you the following links to prove her worth in the HULA Hoop:

Her "labor" day activities.

Her "I'm so cute, so you must let me get away with murder-ability" post

Yep, that pretty much says it all right there.

Congratulations!

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Khady Lynn is so good, isn't she? And she is also pretty darn cute.

    Congrats, KL.

    Woo, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khongratulations Khady!!!

    Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khongrats to my MalGalPal's puppy!

    And khongrats to Meeshka fur making up fur the early in the week slakhing due to cirkhumstances beyond her khontrol!!

    H&K,
    Khyra

    PeeEssWoo: My khode word ended in 'lobo' as in me and you and a dog named BOO - I rest my khase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Khady Lyn! She is cute but a terror - just perfect for HULA.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Queen Meeshka!!! I am so very honored! I have definitely been working hard to earn my certificate! Now my sis Holly will be jealous of me!!!

    Khady Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaww Congratulations Khady, you are certainly a cutie!

    Meeshka.. you sit on the human woman's head to watch TV??? Ok I'm gonna have to try that one!!

    Ben xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment