Human Woman not paying attention to me again

The human woman is up to something again that is taking her precious time away from me.

I think I heard her say something about "volunteering", which is NEVER a good thing. I thought I also heard her say something about "rescue" which better not mean more of those needy gimpy dogs coming to live here, I barely have enough room on the bed as it is.

She spends most of her home time on the computer, and we all know what the lawyer said about me getting equal time on the computer, so I'm going to have to get ahold of the lawyer and complain AGAIN. She's creating a Web site (once again, not about me at all), and manipulating pictures of dogs (once again, not ME) and putting them on this Web site.

Sure, she finally got around to creating my merchandise (you can buy authentic Meeshka gear if you click on the link to the right that says buy your Meeshka gear here, all proceeds go toward maintaining my fluffiness and helping the HULA cause), but she isn't doing what I want her to do, which is feed me human food, scratch my belly, and wait on me hand and foot.

I've even been stomping my feet and demanding that she take me out and play with me... actually I make her take me out and then she runs around and makes strange noises and flails in a pathetic attempt to get me to play, which is very amusing actually, but she just tosses us all outside and expects us to play without an audience.

So please, I beg of you, save me from more gimpy needy rescue dogs and go out to: Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue site and tell your humans to adopt them, so they don't come here... I really don't care about you and your potential suffering from lack of attention once those rescue dogs invade your house... what is important is ME! Don't forget that.

Meeshka

Comments