My Tummy is Upset!

I've apparently eaten something that doesn't agree with me. This is a very BAD thing.
It started last night, and I would think that the human woman would have noticed because I was being frisky, happy, and chased Sam all around the yard only to attack and chew on him. I didn't want to come inside either.

Even though we went to "bed bed" (the human woman says that, all cute, as if we're too stupid to understand just bed, she has to say it twice), I tried to tell her that I was uncomfortable, but she just rolled over and went back to sleep. I vowed to show her, and waited until midnight before DEMANDING that I go out. Of course everyone had to go out then.

The human woman didn't come home for lunch as usual, but the human man did, and he always feeds us more than the human woman (and then he complains to the human woman about how fat we're getting). She did come home around 4pm, and its a good thing too because I had to GO! I didn't even want my cheese treat, which was a sure sign to the human woman that I was in dire need to go out. Painful, that's all I want to say about it. I acted all pitiful and cried, not only for the attention (which I got) but it was very uncomfy.

Of course I have tons of energy and managed to evade the human woman when she tried to give me some of that pink stuff from the tube. She ended up pushing a pill of some kind down my throat. The bonus part was that she made me rice to eat with my tasty Blue Buffalo food (Blue Buffalo foods, the choice of Meeshka... hey, its tasty, and good for me, so I'll give them a plug... you should make your human go and buy the canned salmon food... to beg for!).

Anyhoo, I'm outside in the cold again... loving that cold. The weather idiots say we're suppose to get snow, but they're wrong, I can feel it in my fur. All the hoopla for nothing or very little snow is what I predict... hope I'm wrong, I also hope I can keep dinner in long enough to nap.

Meeshka (gurgle)

Comments

  1. Meeshka,
    Hope you feel better soon. There are certain types of plant and grass that are supposed to be good for stomach aches, but the humans don't know. Just make sure they let you choose your own medicine. And it's true that humans sometimes say things twice say things twice. How do you think I got my name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeshka, that human doubletalk is really annoying around here - I have to live with a cat named ChowChow and a guy named JoeJoe. Sometimes I think I'm hearing double. *sigh* Thank dog I didn't get named twice! - Star, that's Star, one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeshka,
    I'm so sorry your tummy is upset! I have suffered with many stomach ailments - thank goodness my mom tried feeding my raw chicken - that was the trick that did it! Hey, you should hold out for a while - maybe you can get your human to give you chicken too!
    Indy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment