New HULA Logo Unveiled

I knew that when I asked for logo ideas that my wonderful half-sister Tashi would come to the rescue. Tashi is very talented, having been in wildly popular videos and single-pawedly responsible for Web sites and other artistic works (soon to be discovered). I must say that she gets the artistic side from our mother Beaner, and I get the plotting, planning, and leadership skills from my father Red Dawg.

Not only did Tashi design the new HULA logo, but she also posed for it, since we look somewhat alike (she is black/white like mom, but shares the fluffy gene with me). Her human, I'm sure, will try to take the credit for her work, as she does with everything Tashi does. If it wasn't for Tashi's talent, those humans she puts up with would starve.

So, I just want to say thank you to my wonderful half-sister Tashi, and now, I give you... The official HULA logo (available on Cafe Press and I must say it looks FANTASTIC on the dark shirts)

Meeshka

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:39 PM

    Merry Christmas Meeshka, to you and your family - I hope 2007 is full of lots of bones and treats :-)

    Love
    Opy

    PS - I will be working on my HULA application over the holidays :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:42 PM

    I wouldn't dream of trying to steal Tashi's credit. You know why? Because I fear the claw.

    Well trained,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:26 AM

    LOVE IT!!!

    I will be stealing the human womans credit card again to buy more merchandise. I am very anxious for my HULA bumper sticker to get here, and will support our cause any way I can!

    Your faithful servant,

    Hollybollyboo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:37 AM

    Ah, a t-shirt with that logo on it is sure to confuse the humans! Great work!
    Cpt Zach
    I.R.U./HULA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will buy that for my human in a dark color and then I will shed white fur all over her. Haha! Merry Christmas!
    -Magnum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:43 AM

    COOL!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice work by Tashi!
    And we have been enjoying all the HULA applicants you've been posting. We will get to ours as soon as our humans go away for a couple hours and forget to shut off the computer. They must not find out we have mastered the keyboard!

    Your fluffy friends,
    Star and Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meeshka -
    Wow. That logo says it all! I'm going to get one for every day of the week for The Mom.

    Guess now that The Mom is done HOGGING the laptop, I'd better get busy doing my own HULA application.

    Dakota

    PS - Have a happy holiday....even if there is no snow.... sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment