New HULA Members: Army of Four

Hey Meeshka!

Stormy here. Tail wags!
Hey..... we'd definitely like to be part of HULA; should we answer the 7 requirements? Or since we're Sibes (and Dave) are we automatically in? Anyroo, here are our responses; I could give countless examples under each point, but kept it brief:

1. Demonstrating disruptive behavior
We love to train for the Furniture Olympics - especially the boys. And especially if there are guests in the house. :)

2. Cause your human to freak out for no real reason
Hmmm... does the fact that you and us live in parallel universes count? Ha roo! I like to do this one thing - I stare at our mom until I get her attention. Once I have it, and it doesn't take long, I stare at a spot right over her head. Then back into her eyes. Keep repeating until she starts the "What!?!? What's THERE?!?!?" and keeps turning around. It's great fun.

3. Cause human guilt for no reason, other to get attention or treats
We demand treats every time we come in from going potty. If we don't get one immediately, we all 4 go over and stare at the cookie jar. If we need to push it further, I do the "harp seal look". Works every time.

4. Destroy something
Did you see Amber's post about the golf ball?
Golf Ball Horka Chewed the cover off one and started chewing the blue core. Hmm! Who knew it was blue in there?!?! She pooped out the blue stuff but horka-ed up the white outer shell. On the carpet. She's good. Very good.

5. Human behavior modification
We demand to be fed at 0600, 1300, and 2000 hours. And a bedtime cookie. We also make sure the bipeds are up by 4 or 5. Dave is very good at keeping the bipeds on the chow schedule; I specialize in reveille.

6. Being dressed up as something for the humor of the humans
I refer you to the picture at this post Babushka of Amber in the babushka. YIKES! Zim and Dave were relative accomplices, as they don't really mind the notion of head gear. Us girls are a completely different story. I, as evidenced on the next day's blog, took the bandana off before a photo could be snapped, and proceeded to run around the yard with it in my mouth. Ha roo.

7. Love of kleenex
Zim, being named after a Drill SGT, is on constant police call. In the house, outside of the house - it makes no difference. If it's paper, it's in his mouth.

I hope the above is evidence enough for our induction into HULA. I attach one photo for you, which shows you just how much I put up with around here. I only posed because it was to help out with a fund-raiser for a Siberian rescue group. And I thought I might get a puppy out of the deal.

Thank you for your consideration. On behalf of the entire Army of Four,
V/R,
Tail wags,
Stormy
Supreme Commander,
Army of Four (Storm, Amber, Zim and Dave)

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:35 PM

    Ha roo! We're in! How cool! Dave, too, huh? Well..... OK. He's nice, anyway.
    Tail wags,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Hi! I'm Christmas tagging you! Bai-Jin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:09 AM

    Good job, Ao4. All of our friends are being accepted. Maybe we should apply too.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:11 AM

    The Army is growing, ha roooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Meeshka: Got it up and running in today's post. http://armyoffourdigest.blogspot.com/2006/12/were-in-hula-hoop.html I also put a small cert. in the sidebar area - I think every HULA Hooper should, too!
    Tail wags,
    Storm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment