Another Blogathon Prize

Wooo everyhusky (and every dog and girl girl),

Thanks to everyone that has pledge so far for me in blogathon! I'm #1 in pledges at the moment and very excited about being #1! I hope my loyal readers will help me raise a lot of money for Harnessed to Hope this year.

I thought I would be nice and show you another cool prize that registered sponsors are eligible to win over the course of blogathon.

This item was sent to me by Karen Ramstead, that really famous and cool Iditarod musher that races purebred Siberian Huskies. This is only one of a bunch of things she sent me, but its really cool:

This is a Jack Daniels 2007 Official Sponsor shirt! Its black, and I have no idea what size (I'll check that out and let you know), but the greatest thing about this shirt... if you can look closely at the picture.... it has Kara fur on it!

The human woman has placed it in a baggie so that none of the Kara fur will fall off of it. Yes, this very cool, pre-furred shirt (pre-furred from a veteran Iditarod husky at that) could be yours if you sponsor me and win the contest for this prize!

Meeshka
(flexing my claws and ready to type all night)

Comments

  1. Hi Meeshka, Tasha & Eva here! We stole the humans credit card and sponsored you! Both of the prizes you showed are really cool. Dad loves the pre-furred shirt. Not just because of the fur, (Which we think is the best part about it!) but Jack is his favorite! Hope you win! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good thing you're doing Meeshka. I hope you'll raise lots of $. I'll see if I can get my human's credit card. :P

    ~ girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooooo Wooooooooo KARA fur that stuff is like GOLD to Husky Lovers. AWESOME
    Hubley Hooligans

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, we got our hu-mom to make a pledge. It was such fun last year! We made her stay awake all night & read to us while we napped on the couch!

    Woos,
    Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mom pledged a little. I'll see if I can get her to pledge more. It all sounds very interesting. She is curious if you really blog as you go, every 30 minutes, or if you prepare the blogs in advance ... since she just figured out how to do that herself. (She so slow!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhhh, that is WAY cool!! I was the 3rd to sign up to sponsor you! I am very excited for blogathon to start!!! Woooowooooooo!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:58 AM

    How do I know if my sponsorship took? Do I get an email or what? I think it errored and didn't take, but I don't want to repledge if it made it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Woo Meeshka.. another great looking gift. What a great bonus that the shirt comes with the fur, ha rooo!!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just to let you know, Copper, you're not allowed to write the blogs ahead of time. They ask that you write them during the 24 hour blogathon. I'm sure Meeshka won't cheat, and will be able to come up with topics (noone said you can't write down topic ideas ahead of time, just the blogs!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment