Its All About The Sleepy Pants


I’m sure you are all trying to guess what the human woman is wearing today for Blogathon, and I’m sure it won’t come as any surprise that yes, it involves sleepy pants.

She spent a lot of time this morning going through her sleepy pants collection trying to find the perfect pair of sleepy pants that would go with the Blogathon shirt that Denali and Rubi sent her. I thought she was going to make us late for our first post because she kept holding up a pair and asking me if this one matched. Um, hello, I’m color blind you idiot, what do I know about matching human clothes?

She finally did find a pair that matched and so, of course, she’s in the sleepy pants and her new blogathon shirt. I’ll try to get a picture of the ensemble for later. Its only a matter of time before she spills food on the shirt.

Just to give everyone a head’s up (and cheat a little, cuz I don’t want to make the contests too hard because that would require effort on my part) since I’m blogging for Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue, most of the contests will be based on information on their site. I would also ask that if you win a prize, try to be nice and refrain from trying to win a whole bunch of prizes, give other huskies/dogs/girl-girl/humans a chance at winning something... unless you just simply can’t live without it. I’m going to put a 2 prize limit on everyhusky/dog/girl-girl/human unless we get toward the end of blogathon and we still have a lot of prizes, and then it’ll be a free for all.

Speaking of sleepy pants, I’m sure you recall the pair of sleepy pants I posted about here and although they are actually cute and have cute husky puppies on them and not the horrid ones the human woman wears, they will be given to the first person that can tell me in a blog comment what Devo’s new name is now that he found his fur-ever home.

Meeshka
(stylish, sleepy, they’re pants)

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Meeshka...
    Is it Yukon??
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo.....mom said she found it but she's being stingy and waiting for some of the other prizes......she has lots of sleepy pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom doesn't know but now her face is wet from reading about the dogs that went to the rainbow bridge. Gheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Ha ha!! I'm wearing "sleepy pants", too. Why get dressed just to sit in front of the PC?

    Good luck with the 'thon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma thought it would be funny if she could find a pair of sleepy pants for me. I hope she forgot. It's bad enough that I have to wear the storm shirt.

    We know the answer to the question but we're not going to answer 'cuz we think Momma has enough pairs of sleepy pants and we don't want to encourage her.

    Belly rubs,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOWLdy Oh Furriest & Fluffiest of Rulers...

    I made my hu-mom create a google thingie for me so I could post back at ya!

    Who writes your stuff - you khrack me up - my hu-mom keeps reading your posts you her hu-mom!

    Woos!

    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Mom was hogging the computer!!!! I didn't get here in time, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think most of us assumed she would be in her sleepy pants. Isn't that all she wears around the house anyway? I know that's all my human woman wears around the house.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment