Its Create That Thought Bubble Time!

Ok, everyone that's still awake and semi lucid (which doesn't include the human woman), and a registered sponsor, the object of this contest is to write (in your best rendition of ME) what needs to go in this thought bubble.

The best caption (in my humble opinion) will win their very own autographed copy of "Pretty Sled Dogs".

You have until 1:45am to submit your entries and the winner will be announced with the winning entry in the thought bubble for the next blog entry at 2am.

So, you think its easy coming up with witty things at 1:30 am...here's your shot!

Meeshka
(Its ok Tashi, you're still my sister, and I forgive you for that Vegas bender and forgetting to tell me about dad... no you can't have 5 bucks)

Comments

  1. I know you've fallen and you knant get up BUT Xia is depending on US to get all those bucks from The Blogathon - some other poor shmuck of a family needs a Sibe in their life -

    SO GET UP hu-mom WOMAN - NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The claw is ready to strike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:32 AM

    Alright Meeshka.. I have one for you..

    "Perhaps I'm doing the hum-lick maneuver wrong?"

    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Maybe If I lay on her head and start to suffocate her she might wake up."

    (If I win, I would like you to give the prize to some other deserving doggie since we already haver the video)

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - if it helps win me the prize, I'll send $5 for Tashi

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I'm not giving you a massage, now get up!"

    Sorry, Meeshka, it's past my bedtime. I'd love to stay up with you, but I think I'm gonna go to sleepy time now.

    Nighty Night. If I manage to wake up Momma I'll come back and check in a while.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Quick someone get me a permanent marker"

    Kodo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How bout -

    "She is nowhere near as soft as the big bed"

    Love
    Opy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Khyra is just trying to enable Tashi....that's not helpful for anyone even if it is for selfish reasons :-)

    -Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about "Get up, or I get the bug zapper!!"


    Haa-wooooo!!!

    Quincy & Tristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey kapp pack - we all have THOSE moments when another five will do it fur us!


    Pay it furward - so to SPEAK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet she'd get up for one of the gimpy dogs.

    Thrawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:45 AM

    Wow you guys! Some great captions for 1:45 in the morning (well for most of us anyways).
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Why are you sleeping? I was the one up blogging all night!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment