My Mind is a Blank Slate


After dealing with the human woman’s cookie melt down, I’m afraid my brain has just shut down. I never expected to have to babysit her all night, I mean, come on, last year she at least lasted until 4 am before she fell over. You would think that I got her up at 5:30 am this morning and wouldn’t let her go back to sleep or something.

Oh, ok, so that actually did happen, but geez, its not like 24 hours is THAT long!

Ok, I have a confession to make. I’ve sat here for the past 5 minutes clicking my razor sharp claws on the powerbook and frankly... nothing, nothing is coming to me, total blank, hitting the wall, zoning out, and dream of sheep (secret prize for anyone who can tell me who sang the lyric “and dream of sheep”, I’ll give you another hint “running up that hill” if anyone gets that... I’ll eat a kleenex, well, I’d eat one anyway).

Ok, for the real contest, since time is ticking away, who can name any of the puppy mom combinations that HTH has had in foster care. For the first registered sponsor that names the mom and puppies, you will get the cool stuffed husky that’s holding a puppy in its mouth.

While you are all looking for that answer, I’m going to go take a quick tinkle and stretch my fluffy yet sleepy legs and perhaps steal the pinwheel cookie the human woman has just named Alfredo.

Meeshka
(sleeeepy)

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:02 AM

    What a fitting prize for that question!!! Oh... she has named the cookies now? Oh dear.

    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia, Helena, Homer, Horatio, Hero and Hubert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know. Should I say, or give others a chance?
    The singer has the same initials as my human.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kate bush was running up that hill BUT

    how about Zephyr, Blizzard and Ajax and Yaya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinwheel cookie named Alfredo. Thats as bad as a willow tree named Bob and Dad named his dragon tattoos Sparky and Fluffy.

    T&E

    ps. The squirreliness begins.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:29 AM

    On Jul 29, 2007, at 3:07 AM, Sedna101@aol.com wrote:


    Zephyr, Ajax, and Blizzard puppies
    Yeva, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment