101 Uses for the Human Woman


Now that she’s just pet quality (and I truly think its a bit pathetic that she still claims to be show quality and breed standard), it seems like I need to find her something to do in life other than sit around and wait on me hand and foot.

I mean, you hear it all the time, how they get bored and destructive, you have to give them things to do to make them feel like they are useful. I certainly don’t need her destroying the comfy carpet and putting in hardwood flooring or something insane like that. She may even try her hand at painting again, and I’m not going to sit around and listen to the human man complain about the gawd-awful colors she picks out (sand? Who paints a room the color of sand?)

At one point she tried crocheting and that was a nightmare. First it was a sweater, then she said it was a table cover, then it was a couch cover, then she said it would be a nice truck cover, soon it was taking up most of the room downstairs and she wouldn’t stop, and we thought for sure she would be using it to cover the entire outside of the house, perhaps even use it for a football field cover.

I certainly don’t need her taking up any hobbies that involve me, say for instance dragging me to go meet some stinky old people in some home or something. Its really no fun clawing the old and frankly I’m a husky, I’m not there to amuse old people or sick kids or any of that. Hook me up to a wheelchair and let me drag them down some stairs, yeah, that’s a hoot, but be nice and give them a paw without drawing blood, I don’t think so.

Speaking of hooking me up, I’m really NOT into dragging a sled or cart around. I’m not a tow truck, I’m a fluffy husky that should be admired and petted and given tasty things to eat. I don’t know where the world got the impression that pulling stuff was in my genes because I can assure you these genes don’t do that.

So, I need a hobby for the human woman. Something that doesn’t take up too much time because she still has to work and make money, then come home and wait on me hand and foot. Something that takes up very little of her time and keeps her at home but not doing things that disrupt my comfortable world here. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Meeshka
(Try not to suggest anything that has to do with sharp objects, remember, she’s inept)

Comments

  1. I think cooking is always a good option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we were gonna suggest scrapbooking, you know making a scrapbook of each you, but you said she has a problem with sharp objects, and this hobby requires sissors.

    What about cooking? She could make you dog biscuits couldn't she?

    If we can think of something else safter, we'll let you know.

    Husky Hugs, MayaMarie.

    Check on Sitka and Tia. Tia had to go to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about photography? We need some more pictures of you. No sharp objects involved there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the human woman is in to dragging around a sled or cart.... with you on it giving directions? I hear walking is good for humans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe she could take up gardening. Or more specifically, digging. It would be theraputic, she would come to love the feel of dirt under her nails and understand why huskies love digging so much. She could did herself a nice hole in the ground! And if she gets really good at it, she could dig you a nice cool hole to lounge in all summer.
    Hope this helps.

    Woos,
    Star & Jack-
    "we feel the earth move under our feet, and the dirt come fallen down, a-tumblin' down-wooooo!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm.....hiking???? dog walking???? or is that too much work???

    Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geo Caching is lots of fun! And, she can take one of you each time and then you get to go on fun hikes and look for hidden treasure!! Samuel just went with Dad on Friday, and got to go stomping through the brush and sniff deer poo!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Meeshka,
    She can do what my Mom does Enter sweepstakes. My Mom has won alot of cool stuff including her pickup truck. If your Mom needs any info she can email my mom at Luvscats36@gmail.com (sorry about the email address).
    Sooky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment