Enough Already

I’m sick of the shirt, so I want this stupid tornado stuff to stop already.

This afternoon while the humans were out making money to support my livergreat habit, we had a doozy of a storm, all with windy winds, rainy rains, thunder (eep), lightening, and tornados. We didn’t get to actually see or experience one of those, but apparently the night is still young and we may get that chance after all, as we are suppose to be “watching” for them.

Yep, Tornado Watch is in effect. I’m clawing at the human woman right now because she’s sitting on her butt and doing online jigsaw puzzles and listening to music when she should be out on the deck with binoculars watching for a tornado. See, this is why humanity is going to be extinct soon, they just don’t do as they are told.

I think its also a conspiracy that we’re having all of these storms and my claws have not grown back sufficiently to claw the human woman bloody. I think she planned this whole thing, or perhaps the earth is very angry that I don’t have claws and its trying to help me wipe the humans off the face of OUR earth. Ok, that might be a tad bit drastic, but still, nice thought. I just wish that the earth would be a little bit more quiet about the whole wiping away thing, as the thunder makes me anxious.

I’m also ready for it to hail livergreat. Screw that “size of golf balls” crap, I want tasty things to fall from the sky.

Meeshka
(too lazy to upload a picture, cartoon, or even sit up)

Comments

  1. I'm with you! I hate this storm with the small s crap too!

    Woo woo, KA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain Meeshka, we had those stupid storms and tornado warnings here too. Me, Samuel, and Monty were trying to crowd around mom to keep us safe. Unfortunately, she's a basket case during this kind of weather too.

    Maybe she needs a t-shirt.

    Glad you are all safe!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:26 AM

    Hello There.
    I have fun reading your blog.
    Let me just share something.
    My friend told me about this mini course in training a Miniature Pinscher, and it was great!

    I highly recommend this mini course training.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rut roh -

    Woo've been spammed -

    ha roo - YOU only needing a mini khourse?

    let's hope this khulling of the stoopid human herd khontinues making progress -

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I want to see PHBbbbbbb put a shirt on her mom - THAT would be a great Meeshka khartoon moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought human womans were supposed to grab the CAMERA and go out on the deck during small "s" storms! That's what ours does - unless she's pulling an all-nighter with Storms.
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am confus-ed. The humans make you wear a human shirt during the storm? No wonder you claw the human.
    Don't they know tornadoes are notorious for taking dogs and transporting them to OZ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebuddy's turning the heater on high for us this weekend. I'll have to remind Meeka he can't fall asleep outside unless he's underneath the ahhhning.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like storms (small "s") either. When it hails I go and hide under the bed. No human shirts fit me because I am too small.

    Should I send one of my claws to you to use? They are nice and sharp!

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat, who has developed a love for livergreat

    ReplyDelete
  9. .....it's hailing livergreat..... what a lovely thought! Sorry to hear you are having such lousy weather. It doesn't sound too merry in Merryland.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penny hates storms too, but she might learn to like them if they would hail livergreat! One of our nasty storms caused us to have to get a new roof. It will be put on Monday and we plan on barking at the workers all day!

    Aire-hugs,
    Poppy, Penny & Patches

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment